2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Posted by: Scott Stewart, MSAc., Dipl.Ac., LAc.
1. Eat healthy - Avoid foods that cause inflammation.
2. Get plenty of sleep - People who don't get enough sleep are sick more often and live shorter lives.
3. Exercise regularly - Exercise increases circulation, improves metabolism, and reduces stress & depression.
4. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine - These stimulants will inhibit circulation, and increase your pain levels.
5. Manage stress - Find productive ways to deal with stress, and set aside time to relax (without the t.v., computer, etc).
Read more about fibromyalgia
Return to blog
Healing Lotus Acupuncture (inside Moline Chiropractic Clinic)
4300 12th Avenue | Moline, IL
(309) 764.4753 email@example.com