2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1. Eat healthy - Avoid foods that cause inflammation.
2. Get plenty of sleep - People who don't get enough sleep are sick more often and live shorter lives.
3. Exercise regularly - Exercise increases circulation, improves metabolism, and reduces stress & depression.
4. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine - These stimulants will inhibit circulation, and increase your pain levels.
5. Manage stress - Find productive ways to deal with stress, and set aside time to relax (without the t.v., computer, etc).
Read more about fibromyalgia
Return to blog