2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Posted by: Scott Stewart, MSAc., Dipl.Ac., LAc.
1. Eat right - Diet is crucial in maintaining a healthy state. You want to eat lots of vegetables and fresh fruit in a 2:1 ratio. Include good fats, meat in moderation (free range, antibiotic & hormone - free), limited or no dairy, anti-inflammatory diet, cruciferous veggies, dark leafy greens, and legumes. If you're over weight, make an effort to drop those pounds and get into shape.
2. Manage stress - This is a big problem for Americans, because they love to create stressful situations. Find positive ways to deal with these situations . . . in the moment. This can be done with deep breathing exercises, meditation, physical exercise, calming music, etc. Find what works for you.
3. Quit smoking - Smoking causes vaso-constriction and limits blood and oxygen flow to the periphery.
4. Exercise - Improves circulation, and oxygen diffusion into the blood; also relieves stress. At home, you can also do Kegel exercises to improve pelvic floor tone by strengthening the pubococcygeus muscle. This exercise is useful in cases of ED, premature ejaculation, and urinary incontinence.
5. A good night's rest - Good sleep is very important for health in general, but specifically for ED, because it helps maintain optimal levels of testosterone.
Buy online here:
Happy Mother's Day!
Healing Lotus Acupuncture (inside Moline Chiropractic Clinic)
4300 12th Avenue | Moline, IL
(309) 764.4753 email@example.com