2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Posted by: Scott Stewart, LAc., Dipl.
1 C. Organic, raw, unpasteurized almonds
Pinch of sea salt
1 t. High - grade vanilla extract
2 C. Filtered water
Water for soaking the almonds
Cheesecloth or nut bag
1. Soak the almonds overnight, or even better, for 2 days.
2. Drain and rinse the almonds.
3. Put all the ingredients into a food processor.
3. Blend continuously on high for approximately 4 minutes (time varies
depending on your processor), until the milk is creamy smooth and all the
almonds have been blended.
4. Strain the mixture through a colander to get out the big chunks of almonds,
then squeeze through cheesecloth into a glass container like a mason jar.
5. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
makes about 2 cups
Healing Lotus Acupuncture (inside Moline Chiropractic Clinic)
4300 12th Avenue | Moline, IL
(309) 764.4753 firstname.lastname@example.org