Posted by: Scott Stewart, LAc., Dipl.
1 1/2 - 2 C. Organic, unsulfured shredded coconut
Pinch of sea salt
1 t. High - grade vanilla extract
4 C. Filtered water
Cheesecloth or nut bag
1. Heat the water until it gets hot, but not boiling.
2. Put all the ingredients into a food processor.
3. Blend continuously on high for approximately 4 minutes (time varies
depending on your processor), until the milk is creamy smooth and all the
coconut has been blended.
4. Strain the mixture through a colander to get out the big chunks of coconut,
then squeeze through cheesecloth into a glass container like a mason jar.
5. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
makes 3 1/2 - 4 cups
Healing Lotus Acupuncture (inside Moline Chiropractic Clinic)
4300 12th Avenue | Moline, IL
(309) 764.4753 email@example.com