6. Nutritional Data - Awesome site where you can search for nutritional data on food, including fast food. Many useful indexes: caloric ratios, protein quality, inflammation factor, glycemic load, and much more.
7. Drug Dangers - Drug Dangers is committed to providing information on a range of medications and medical devices that have serious complications.
1. World Health Organization and Acupuncture - This link takes you to the Acupuncture: review and Analysis of Reports on controlled Clinical trials report from 2003. The WHO website also contains a wealth of information on different diseases, health issues, statistics, and loads of other information.
2. Biomedcentral - Peer-reviewed research articles on complementary Medicine.
3. National Institutes of Health - As part of the Department of Health, this institute is one of the world's largest medical research facilities. You can find health information, articles, the latest research and current health news.