1. The Web That Has No Weaver. By Ted Kaptchuk
2. Between Heaven and Earth. By Harriet Beinfield and Efrem Korngold
3. Nourishing Destiny. By Lonny Jarrett
4. Going Back To The Basics of Human Health. By Mary Frost
5. The Tao of Healthy Eating. By Bob Flaws
1. Acupuncture.com - News and articles about acupuncture and TCM related topics.
2. Chinese Medicine Times - British based e-journal with news and articles.
3. Chinese Medicine News - Articles and news on Evidence Based TCM, and scientific research.
4. Naturopathy Digest - Articles, news, studies and research on Naturopathy, nutrition, and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
5. Guasha Therapy - Description of Guasha and articles.
6. Nutritional Data - Awesome site where you can search for nutritional data on food, including fast food. Many useful indexes: caloric ratios, protein quality, inflammation factor, glycemic load, and much more.
7. Drug Dangers - Drug Dangers is committed to providing information on a range of medications and medical devices that have serious complications.
1. National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
2. American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
3. Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM)
4. Illinois Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ILAAOM)
1. World Health Organization and Acupuncture - This link takes you to the Acupuncture: review and Analysis of Reports on controlled Clinical trials report from 2003. The WHO website also contains a wealth of information on different diseases, health issues, statistics, and loads of other information.
2. Biomedcentral - Peer-reviewed research articles on complementary Medicine.
3. National Institutes of Health - As part of the Department of Health, this institute is one of the world's largest medical research facilities. You can find health information, articles, the latest research and current health news.
4. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine - Part of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services National Institutes of Health Division. Topics from A - Z index, research, grants, and news. Also has information on general health issues.
5. Mayoclinic - Very thorough descriptions of diseases and conditions, as well as, tests and procedures. They also have information on research and clinical trials.
© 2013 Healing Lotus Acupuncture. All Rights Reserved